Maybe he should’ve gone straight home after all. At home, there were no rogue strangers waiting to attack him in the middle of a park.
“Two hot chocolates,” The barista slapped the open cups down, making the liquid slosh.
“Thanks,” Minho said dully, taking the styrofoam cups and heading to the table with the stranger, who was sitting and twirling his pen over the back of his hand like rock star did with drumsticks. His hood was down now, showing off his long hair.
Right as Minho sat down, sliding one of the warm cups towards him, the man peeled off the first sticky note.
“Thank you” It read.
“No problem,” Minho said, suddenly feeling bashful.
The man smiled softly and stuck the small sheet to the back of his left hand, moving to write something else.
“Why did you tackle me?” Minho asked, resting his chin in his hand.
The man glanced up and smiled the same apologetic way he had since the first time, holding the stack of notes up again for Minho to read.
“I’m Lee Jinki”
No Words Spared by mikssi on lj
originally posted by brattytaem
- thepiratecafe likes this
- jinki-addict likes this
- minseok-why likes this
- valekim reblogged this from mikssi
- victoriatai likes this
- chilpayate reblogged this from brattytaem and added:
- flaminhoe reblogged this from mikssi and added:
- flaminhoe likes this
- klassicmonster likes this
- eclecticismatitsworst likes this
- brattytaem likes this
- mskittykey likes this
- xxdramateenxx likes this
- bartholonew likes this
- br0sef-stalin reblogged this from mikssi and added:
- sungjongee likes this
- wereverything reblogged this from mikssi
- inaworldofmycreation likes this
- squishy-babyjinki likes this
- keellllii reblogged this from mikssi
- leodegrance likes this
- mikssi reblogged this from brattytaem and added:
- megustaonew reblogged this from brattytaem and added:
- megustaonew likes this
- raptortongue likes this
- brattytaem posted this